Warrior With Weights –
Hold & Arc!
Deepen your breath. Get your heart pumping. And leg muscles working!
Add this to your workout. Make sure to read the training tips below!
- Stand feet hip width apart holding 2 x 1 – 1.5 kg Db’s.
- Take a big step back. Keep your feet hip width apart as you step back.
- Stay high on your back toe – leg straight and strong.
- Front knee over front ankle.
- Lift your body up. Imagine someone’s pulling your head from above.
- Palms turned out – breathe out as you do a big beautiful arc up with your arms.
- Hands touching at the top – if you can.
- Breathe in and lower.
- Breathe out and arc up.
- Repeat 10 x.
- Step forward (feet hip width apart) and do the other leg.
- Repeat 2-4 x throughout your workout.