Make your side-body muscles strong. And deepen your breathe!
Make sure to read the training notes below.
- Start in a Trikonasana position with 1 kg DB’s.
- Make sure there’s a line running from your front heel – through the midline of your (slightly turned in) back foot.
- Extend and make space between your bottom waist and leg while in this position.
- Pull your knee caps up.
- Breathe in and as you breathe out do a big arc over.
- Roll your top shoulder out.
- Do each movement in time to your breath.
- Repeat 8-10 x – then turn and do the other side.