What’s happening in the world now is crazy! BUT it’s making everyone realise that NOTHING is more important than keeping your body AND immune system strong. Particularly in this 50’s plus age bracket. So I’ve got two great little energy booster recipes for you at the end of this blog!
It feels crazy and surreal at the moment (like we’re in a movie!) And the anxiety and stress that comes with it, depletes the nutrient levels out of your body.
Your body needs protein!
Don’t have access to all the foods you normally buy? Get an Organic Protein Energy Booster into your day – it’s energy changing stuff!
In your 50’s? You’ve got to keep the muscle tone on your body AND your B12 levels up. Not only for the way you look and feel but for your –
- Joints – keeps them strong and supported
- Muscles – get them working and they boost your metabolism!
- Energy levels – it’s no fun dragging yourself through the day
- Immune system – to help your body fight, fight, fight!
And not all proteins are created equal!
For your info –
- Crickets are a whopping 69% protein
- Other animal sources are about 26% protein
- And plant protein is about 13-14%
B12 – The energy booster:
Stomach acid declines with age. And you need that stomach acid to absorb the B12 from your food. So the next best way is to get it in an organic supplement.
- B12 is almost exclusively found in animal products. So if you’re vegan or vegetarian you’re going to struggle to get the right levels of B12.
- Salmon is a high source of B12.
- But crickets have 12x more B12 than salmon!
Shameless plug here – because I love this stuff!
I’ve been using Organic Cricket Protein Powder for about 8months now and I’ve noticed a BIG difference in my energy levels AND my muscle tone. And woo-hooo – no IBS issues at all!
Plus I’ve stopped taking the other supplements I was using. I don’t need them anymore.
So if you want to work on the strength and muscle tone in your body. AND increase your energy levels and immune system, give Crickets a go!
Organic Cricket Protein Powder not only tastes great but you’re giving a BIG gift to the planet avoiding other animal protein products.
Focus on your immune system NOW!
Make yourself as strong and healthy as you can
Give this dense little immune boosting shot a go…….
Immune System Boosting –
Parsley & Organic Super Greens & Cricket Powder Shot!
When I was a kid I used to stand in the middle of my Mums big parsley patch – grazing!
Probably slightly weird for a kid but I’ve always had a thing for parsley!
Back then I could munch on it endlessly. If I do that now – I end up with parsley embedded in every inch of my teeth!
So I eat in the privacy of my home with a mirror at the ready AND make myself a parsley juice shot every morning.
- Parsley is nutrient dense
- Is rich in Vitamin A & C – big antioxidant boosters
- Full of Vitamin K – great for bone health
- Has antibacterial properties
- And many other immune boosting beauties (just google to get the full picture!)
You don’t need much parsley and you don’t need to make a big morning juice to get all the massive benefits. Plus it’s easy to grow in your garden.
- 1/2 cup water
- Big handful fresh parsley
- 1 heaped tsp of Magnesium Powder (to keep your muscles relaxed)
- 1 tablespoon of Cricket Protein Powder (Super high in B12, Protein and Iron)
- Small knob fresh turmeric (optional) – great anti-inflammatory
- Small knob fresh ginger (optional, but make it small or it can taste too bitter). It’s so good for your digestive system and it’s an anti-inflammatory too.
- Chunk of fresh Aloe Vera (optional) – so, so good for soothing your digestive system
Whack it all in your blender and whizz away!
Energy Boosting Treat
Cacao Coconut Lime Protein Balls
Click on the link below for a FREE DOWNLOADABLE copy of my fructose free yummy treat recipe…….