Abdominal DB Chest Scoop!
Make sure to read the training tips below the video.
Extra Training Tips:
- This exercise is part of a light weight (1 – 1.5 kg) workout. But you can use a heavier weight if you’re doing a different style of workout.
- If this position aggravates your lower back – pop a pilates ball slightly under your butt for support. You won’t be able to drop back so far but it’ll still be super effective.
- Drop your chin down and draw down on your belly button as you lower your body back.
- Do 10 drop backs with a scoop.
- Then drop back and HOLD for 10 seconds. With 10 small pulsing arm movements.
- Then repeat from the start.
Do this sequence 2 x throughout your workout.